At the Forefront of Risk and Change
The Master of Science in Financial Engineering (MSFE) program is ranked 25th in the nation by QuantNet. Its hallmark: a close integration of management and mathematics. Offered in partnership with Claremont Graduate University’s Institute of Mathematical Sciences, this unique program will set you apart in today’s global economy through:
- A substantial mathematics and finance curriculum that gives you the skills to evaluate and design complex financial products
- An education in managerial vision inspired by Peter Drucker, one of the greatest business thought leaders of all time, that will help you become a strategic financial leader
- Classmates from diverse backgrounds from all over the world
- Respected faculty scholars and experienced practitioners with expertise ranging from emerging markets to risk management and beyond
- The ability to concentrate in data analytics or pursue a dual degree in mathematics to keep yourself competitive in quantitative fields.
- Excellent preparation for careers in risk management, investment, banking, corporate finance, hedge funds, derivatives and much more
Your MSFE degree will put you in the ranks of Drucker and CGU alumni who work in major financial centers leading and changing some of the most prominent firms and companies in the world, such as Goldman Sachs, Barclays, and The J. Paul Getty Trust.