The Drucker MBA: Creativity, Innovation, Practice
The Drucker MBA is unlike any other. Fueled by the management philosophy of Peter Drucker, one of the greatest thought leaders of all time, our curriculum will ground you in business basics and the creative practice of management. The end result: The Drucker MBA empowers you to become a leader who pushes companies, nonprofits, and institutions to the next level.
Study management as a creative, people-driven discipline.
- Connect with top-ranked faculty who will lead you to your future
- Collaborate with diverse classmates from around the globe
- Put theory into practice through client work, research projects, and exposure to executive leaders and working professionals
- Build upon a business essentials in marketing, finance, accounting, operations, strategy and leadership
- Chart and advance your career with our Career Development Office
- Earn a degree accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the highest standard for business education.
What makes Drucker MBA different?
- The Creative Practice of Management: training and experience leveraging your strengths
- People-driven: small and intimate class sizes with enrollment of 15 to 20 students and a student-faculty ratio of 10:1
- Innovation: new centers of excellence in the creative industries and supply chain management
- Flexibility: Select from diverse electives, concentrations and dual degree options