The Part-Time MBA is designed for you, the working professional. You will complete an MBA degree as you learn business strategies and study cases that you can apply to work the very next day. Based on the philosophy of Peter Drucker, the Part-Time MBA balances business fundamentals with the human side of management. You master creative management and business planning skills for a broad range of business environments—the tools to move up in your career and the ability to make a difference.
Our flexible course scheduling allows you to move through the program at your own pace and build your class schedule around your professional and personal life. We understand you may be concerned about returning to school, so we have designed our program to help you, as managers and executives, transition back to academic life.
Advantages of the Part-Time MBA program
- Three entry points; Fall, Summer and Spring, so you can get started on your MBA immediately
- A modified cohort approach that allows you to create a flexible schedule with part-time options
- Connect with top-ranked faculty who will lead you to your future
- Gain the right foundation in business essentials: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, strategy and leadership and put what you learn to practice immediately
- A professional degree accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the highest standard for business education.