We make a difference in the lives of those with whom we learn and the institutions we serve.
We achieve our purpose by developing and enriching the professional lives of our students by:
- Inspiring them to think rigorously and ethically about complex, ambiguous issues; make sound strategic decisions; and lead others to achieve common purposes
- Providing a personalized, practical, and reflective learning experience
- Instilling intellectual curiosity and learning skills that sustain lifelong openness to innovation and change
Our Beliefs About Management
Reflecting the Drucker philosophy, we believe that management is a human enterprise—an art as well as a science—that integrates:
- A range of perspectives from the liberal arts and humanities
- Our diverse cultural, institutional, and intellectual backgrounds, and ethical responsibilities
- An intuitive and scientific understanding of these linkages that anticipates and meets the challenge of change and renewal
We also achieve our purpose by creating and disseminating relevant management knowledge worldwide by:
- Promoting integrative and interdisciplinary research that advances management theory and translates it into successful practice.
- Conducting intensive worldwide dialogues with management scholars and practitioners to advance the practice of management.